As an experienced global single-use bioreactor supplier we want to contribute in the fight against Covid-19 and support production sites with our products to provide more flexibility.
- Plug-and-play single-use bioreactor only needs power and gas supply
- Small footprint, stackable systems
- Single-use bags: easy and fast handling, fast delivery, customization options
- Reduced contamination risk
- No steam sterilization and cleaning necessary
- High performance due to high mass transfer rates
- High flexibility
How do we contribute:
- Delivery and installation within 4 weeks of CELL-tainer 20L device
- Remote demonstration and installation
- Remote process support
- Contract production (in Germany)
We support production sites:
Our aim is to support production sites (non-GMP or GMP) that cannot keep up with their production of enzymes, pDNA, antibiotics, vaccines and much more and thus need additional production capacity. What we offer is a plug-and-play device (easy installation) that only needs energy and gas supply. No pre-sterilization is required.
- E. coli batch/fed-batch cultivations for production of e.g. enzymes and pDNA
- Cell culture like CHO, CAR-T cells, stem cells
- Plant cells
- Filamentous fungi
- Foaming cultures like Bacillus
- Seed systems for inoculation of larger bioreactors with high working volume range
Contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.